Issue with deployment

Afte a day of building an app and watching it work for a few rounds, this error message popped up the next day. I am logged on to my username on ubuntu with the right permissions, but I am perpelexed why I am getting an error 0s 13. Does nayone have any idea on how to fix this dfx deploy?

Creating a wallet canister on the local network.
The wallet canister on the “local” network for user “default” is “rwlgt-iiaaa-aaaaa-aaaaa-cai”
Deploying all canisters.
Creating canisters…
Creating canister “dbamk_backend”…
“dbamk_backend” canister created with canister id: “rrkah-fqaaa-aaaaa-aaaaq-cai”
Creating canister “dbamk_frontend”…
“dbamk_frontend” canister created with canister id: “ryjl3-tyaaa-aaaaa-aaaba-cai”
Building canisters…
Building frontend…
Error: The post-build step failed for canister ‘ryjl3-tyaaa-aaaaa-aaaba-cai’ with an embedded error: The command ‘“npm” “run” “build”’ failed with exit status ‘exit status: 255’.
Stdout:

dbamk_frontend@0.2.0 prebuild
dfx generate

Stderr:
Building canisters before generate for Motoko
Error: The post-build step failed for canister ‘ryjl3-tyaaa-aaaaa-aaaba-cai’ with an embedded error: Permission denied (os error 13)

Sounds like your folder/file permissions got screwed up somehow. Something with chown -R in the project root could probably fix it, but I’m too inexperienced to give you a full command