Introducing Myself & My Music in ICP

Hey everyone!

I’m absolutely thrilled to be joining the ICP ecosystem! The potential here for music and collaboration is incredible, and I can’t wait to be a part of it all.

I am a music-obsessed blockchain enthusiast here! Since 2017, I’ve been exploring and collaborating in different blockchain communities and projects, all with one goal in mind: empowering musicians and independent artists like myself. My focus has always been on pushing the boundaries of music in Web3, the metaverse, and NFTs.

My goal is to add value to this awesome community by bringing exciting music, fostering collaboration, and attracting even more musicians and creators like myself to the ICP space.

Here’s what I’m working on atm:

• Collab with T3kNo-Logic: We’ve created some killer music together, and we’re itching to share it with the ICP community. We’re still figuring out the best way to release it, and we’re even exploring some cool NFT options with unique physical goodies for special editions! (Any insights on the best platforms for music NFTs in ICP would be greatly appreciated!)
  • Motoko Doodles Musical EP: I’m producing a monthly EP where each track is inspired by a Motoko Doodle. These tracks will be readily available for everyone on streaming platforms like Spotify. But wait, there’s more! We’re also exploring music NFTs here too, with some special unlockables included. Plus, I’m a huge believer in bridging the digital and physical worlds, so there might be some special physical goodies for music collectors out there!

Stay tuned for more info on both projects soon!

Looking forward to connecting with all of you incredible artists and music lovers in the ICP world! Let’s make some magic together!

You can find my music on TRAX! https://trax.so/artist/profile/?id=djlethalskillz

Cheers,

DJ Lethal Skillz

P.S. Feel free to drop a comment and say hi! Always happy to chat about music, NFTs, and all things ICP my Open Chat and Twitter @djlethalskillz

4 Likes