Hello IC Hackers ,
We’re thrilled to introduce a groundbreaking project that’s poised to revolutionise cross-chain DeFi aggregation on the Internet Computer. The Cross-Chain Asset Management Protocol (CCAMP) is now live, open source, and ready for collaboration.
In the vast and dynamic world of decentralised finance, one persistent challenge is the efficient aggregation of liquidity across diverse blockchains for subsequent non-custodial data-driven asset management. This is where CCAMP steps in.
At Usher Labs, we believe in creating a seamless environment for liquidity aggregation across different blockchains while maintaining non-custodial principles. Our vision for CCAMP is to offer a reliable solution that allows investors to deposit assets from any integrated blockchain. These assets can then be allocated and reallocated based on custom data and user inputs, all while leveraging data-powered mechanisms, powered by our sister project, the Log Store Network.
- Custom Modules: Developers can create custom modules that register with CCAMP. These modules are referenced when investors deposit assets across various integrated blockchains, allowing the module to manage and re-allocate the investor’s assets.
- Data-Powered Liquidity: User inputs and external data are leveraged to influence how assets are reallocated within CCAMP. This makes liquidity allocation dynamic and responsive.
- Token Derivatives: Integrating foreign blockchains means porting their liquidity over to the Internet Compute where derivative ICRC tokens represent their allocation.
- Cross-Chain Swaps: CCAMP can enable cross-chain swaps through token derivatives, or by utilising existing liquidity in top DEX and CEXs. Through the data-driven approach, centralised smart services can fulfil orders for particular cryptocurrencies and then prove their asset exchange to the protocol.
- Real World Assets: Our protocol can facilitate the exchange of assets between native blockchain currencies and real-world assets by drawing on the data-driven mechanisms built with the protocol.
To bring this vision to life, we are looking for developers and projects within the Internet Computer ecosystem who are passionate about building a next-generation cross-chain DeFi protocol.
While CCAMP is live, we are continually enhancing it. Our development efforts are concentrated on the data protocol used to securely relay data from foreign blockchains into CCAMP. This data protocol is powered by our sister project, the Log Store Network, a decentralised tamper-proof time-series database that is being enhanced with verifiable validation and aggregation compute over real-time data. We are also creating a guide and example canisters/modules to showcase how this DeFi protocol can be built atop CCAMP.
We invite the DFINITY community to explore and collaborate with us on CCAMP. We see this as an opportunity to create a cross-chain DeFi solution that empowers developers, maximises liquidity, and sets new standards for the DeFi industry, and especially DeFi on the IC.
For a comprehensive understanding of CCAMP’s architecture, code, and usage, we encourage you to watch our video walkthrough and explore the project repository.
- Video Walkthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-mPl4T_ch8
- Repository: GitHub - usherlabs/ccamp: The repository for the cross chain asset management protocol
Feel free to join our Discord community to stay updated and connect with the team. Your questions, feedback, and ideas are welcome as we collectively pave the way for the future of cross-chain DeFi.
Let’s take DeFi to new heights together!