dfx canister status <canister-id> doesn’t seem to have it. Is this information even available?
Don’t know if exists but
canister_status according docs does not return such an information.
Indicates various information about the canister. It contains:
- The status of the canister. It could be one of
- A SHA256 hash of the module installed on the canister. This is
nullif the canister is empty.
- The controllers of the canister.
- The memory size taken by the canister.
- The cycle balance of the canister.
Only the controllers of the canister can request its status.