Dragginz - a virtual world on DFinity

A singular party decided to buy the available tokens that were within the dao token holders rights to sell, for a premium, in order to carry out a game referencing back to nostalgia of a demographic with the largest amount of disposable income.

Everyone in this entire scenario: dao members, interested third party, and the nostalgic gaming crowd; all are happy with what occurred.

You’re just mad that a governing body made a decision unanimously in a direction you werent expecting, and now you have to be bothered to update a slide deck to reference that fact. Big whoop.

6 Likes

I finally took the time to visit the Dragginz website and I just wanted to say that I found the gallery to be really exciting. Internet Computer Loading

Can’t wait to see more. Please keep the forums updated when you can.

3 Likes

Thanks for that. We started the first of our blogs for non icp peeps on the website today. Aim is roughly one a week but this may be a deep dive into a system.or an explanation how one part of IC helps make Dragginz a reality.

Didn’t post update here as we are a small team and mainly focusing on building.

Will try to do so in future though!

2 Likes

I read today’s blog post and it was very inspiring. I hope y’all achieve your goal!

1 Like

Yay! I am completely new to blogging. Kind of bossed web 1, skipped web 2, crashland in web3.

I dont expect these to enact a great change now, but one day (fingers crossed) dragginz will bring masses to IC and they will realise it isnt a big scary thing after all.

3 Likes