Compounding Maturity - NNS implementation update

Many thanks for the quick turn-around @lmuntaner

Amazing thanks very much!

Hello!

Can you take a look at the ICdashboard neurons - the staked maturity is not being added to the staked ICP, thus, showing a lowered daily maturity reward.

Thank you!

1 Like

@ORCA Thank you for pointing this out.

Regarding showing only staked ICP: This is intended as the dashboard shows the stake in units of ICP (and maturity is not part of the public neuron info). Previously the dashboard showed incorrectly the sum of staked ICP and staked maturity as stake in ICP.

Regarding the daily maturity reward: This is indeed a bug! See further information here. We expect a fix during the course of today.

1 Like

Dear @bjoernek,

I hope you are fine. Could you give us any ETA about these new features ?

Thank you !

@Roman Roadmap discussions post the SNS launch are still ongoing. So I do not have an ETA yet, but will confirm once this is clear.

1 Like

Thanks @bjoernek ! :pray:

Dear @bjoernek,

Are these features still in discussion ? Or have they been given up ?

Thanks !

1 Like

@Roman
Thank you for the follow-up. The ticket is still pending with the NNS engineering team, and I do not have an ETA yet. Item description “Support automatic re-staking of newly minted ICP by enhancing the future disburse maturity functionality. This would mirror the earlier merge function, but with the inclusion of a 7-day delay and modulation.”

cc: @georgi

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for you answer @bjoernek.

I was asking this because I was curious about the moment when « disburse » won’t generate a neuron anymore, but will send the converted maturity directly to the main account (without a neuron acting as a medium).

I guess it is included in what you call « enhancement of the maturity disbursing functionality ».

Thanks again ! :pray:

1 Like

Any plans to allow a sliding scale for auto restaking, ie I could choose to automatically restake 50% of my maturity everyday?

Thanks!

1 Like

@smaug I am not aware of any plans for a restaking slider (I think this was not requested so far)