Complete Overview of MinePro

Thanks @MinePro, this does help get a sense of things.

As far a decentralised rewards distribution goes, my feeling is that this is only as reliable as the weakest part of the pipeline. Given that the assets generating the rewards are off-chain, I’m still not clear on what this on-chain reward distribution is really providing. For example, you can buy ordinary shares in bitcoin mining farms and receive dividends. What’s the on-chain reward distribution doing that’s needed and important?

As far as using the SNS to bootstrap a community (around harvesting rewards from off-chain assets), I’m not sure an SNS raise is necessarily the best approach, particularly given the early stage that MinePro is at and the risks and hurdles that need to be overcome.

Have you considered going the ICVC route. Your project sounds like exactly the sort of project that ICVC is intended for. ICVC are a new and exciting venture capitalist outfit on the IC, with a whopping treasury, a DAO composed of discerning and engaged investors, and a rigorous fund raising process. You may want to reach out to @Isaac_ICVC to explore this route.

This is what I’d personally prefer to see over an SNS raise at this stage, but take my opinion with a grain of salt. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes