Size: 1,000 ICP × 2 slots (We will select up to two teams)
Deadline: - (First come, first served)
Chainsight provides a tool to collect and process data, which is used within your on-chain application. One of the most essential parts is an asset rating, where some assets would be scored based on the historical and real-time updated data you can handle with Chainsight. In fact, the definition of the asset rating should be changed according to the situation or user demand. For instance, liquidity stability and price stability are different things. However, it would be beneficial for the ecosystem to build a general-purpose asset rating that can be seen from other applications on production because it might inspire someone who wants to create something new based on the asset rating oracle. We expect this bounty would be a trigger to the upcoming use cases.
- The purpose of this bounty is to develop an asset rating to asset some ERC-20 tokens based on on-chain data. It is preferable that the tokens be popular ones that are commonly used in many protocols (e.g. DAI, USDC, UNI) because anyone can understand and use them, but you can choose whatever.
- Currently, only the EVM chains are supported, and you need to collect data from an EVM chain and process them on ICP.
- Asset rating must be expressed quantitatively. However, based on the quantitative score, we recommend that it be expressed as a one-dimensional symbol with the quantitative data, such as AA or B+ to be understood easily by anyone.
- You may define any asset rating, but you must have a hypothesis as to whom the asset rating is beneficial.
- At a minimum, four assets must be selected and their data collected.
- Only one assessment item is acceptable. However, it would be much greater if multiple assessment items were combined to produce an overall assessment.
- We expect you to design so that one canister has the minimum responsibility. For example, separate a canister that only collects data on a token from a canister that assesses them based on the data. This is with the expectation that your canisters will be reused by someone else in the future.
- Template code can be generated from Chainsight CLI. The project should be created based on this, and the final code must be open-sourced.
- You must use the Chainsight CLI and provide feedback on it; if the Chainsight CLI is not available for some reason, you may create your own Canister after explaining the reason to the team.
- You don’t need any front-end-related code. After launching Chainsight Dashboard, your asset rating can be searched on the dashboard.
- Demo: Price Volatility Oracle
- Calculating the realized volatility using price data from UniswapV3
- Demo: HHI Oracle
- Calculating the economic indicator to assess the decentralization of token holders
- Please fill out the form: https://forms.gle/B3QHZuRb6jd1ckVPA
- Mention to me in this thread.
- We will review and assign to up to two teams.
- Share the final deliverables on this thread.
- We will review the final deliverables considering what you were planning to build in the application form.
- We will send 1,000 ICP to your account.
- CanisterIDs deployed on IC
- GitHub repos
- Docs (README is fine)
- What type of asset rating?
- Who is it for?
- What are the unique points?
- Feedback to Chainsight CLI