When CHAT is going on 3 CEX soon, will Dfinity help this DApp market and expand their influence?

OpenChat will soon support multi-chain user login, and will also support Web2 email login, and will soon launch 3 CEXs. I think Dfinity and famous developers should lead more users to create communities on OpenChat and expand their influence. .

OpenChat is the greatest product for the ICP community. If the price is mooning, it will be the best promotion for ICP.

OpenChat Labs has been in talks with various centralised exchanges (CEXs), reaching agreements with some of them, and we are now ready to start the listing process.
Listing fees must be paid in USDT and CHAT. Where possible we have negotiated to pay more in USDT and less in CHAT to minimise negative price impact if/when the CEX sells their CHAT. We will obtain the required USDT by selling ICP.
We have also met with various market makers (MMs), and believe we should engage CLS (https://www.cls.global). They are integrated with most large exchanges, have experience market making for many large projects, and importantly, they market make through OpenChat’s own accounts on each CEX using API keys, which means the funds remain controlled by OpenChat the whole time.
As part of price negotiations we have been obliged to sign NDAs so are not permitted to disclose the fees charged by each CEX or the MM. However, rest assured we have worked hard to get the best possible deals for OpenChat, choosing those exchanges we believe offer the best value for money and provide the necessary stepping stones to top tier exchanges in the near future.
This proposal is split into two parts, with part 1 requesting 20k ICP and part two requesting 200k CHAT.
The funds from this proposal will only be used for listing CHAT on exchanges. We estimate that the 20k ICP and 200k CHAT will be enough to get CHAT listed on roughly 3 exchanges with lots of liquidity on each one. If there are funds left over then these funds will be put towards the next set of CEXs.
If this proposal is approved, the funds will be used as follows:

• Listing fees for 3 CEXs (USDT and CHAT)
  • CLS market making fee: 100% USDT
  • Funds for market making: 50% USDT and 50% CHAT (these funds remain under the control of OpenChat)
    Submitted by @Hamish on OpenChat

Dfinity already uses Openchat as their showcase dapp during presentations at conferences and based on the utopia demonstration they also use it as their showcase dapp during private meetings.

But all in all it is never the foundations job to promote a decentralized dapp.

I am very disappointed to hear your point of view. If Dfinity can be more active, selfless and enthusiastic in recommending DApps to the public like the Solana Foundation, then all current SNS projects on ICP will not fall below the issue price.

SNS token has no consensus and cohesion at all. Most developers only want to cash out funds from the treasury.

Dfinity does do a lot in terms of promoting Chat. They are really the “anchor dapp” of the ecosystem.

I will agree that Sol foundation does more promoting on socials like “X” but Dfinity does way more promoting of their key dapps at major conferences and to private business.

I think Dfinity should stick to helping ICP grow and organizations like the OpenChat Foundation should help OC grow.

Pity, Without lending, stablecoins, or an increase in users, the ICP network has only seen a surge in II identity bots and crawlers. OpenChat also seems lifeless. Then you go on to say that other communities are garbage.

When will I see the ICP protocol network appear during the USDT withdrawal process on CEXs? Despite the announcements of Rosetta and ckUSDT being able to achieve this, I have yet to see Dfinity request CEXs to provide more support and convenience in this regard.