Speed up DFX by recompiling only changed canisters

I am applying for a $5k Developer Grant.

Please review my application and discuss! See DFINITY’s directions for becoming a registered reviewer here. They will be collected by DFINITY. When one week passes or April 25 (whichever is later), DFINITY will release them and they will appear as a new section on this post.

Please review my application and discuss! If you would like to submit an official review, then please use the links below to register, see the rubric, and submit a review.

I’m looking forward to everyone’s input!

Reviewer Registration | Rubric for Evaluating | Submit a Review

MY APPLICATION:

REVIEWS:

2 Likes

Something is wrong with the link that shows the review(s) Here they are:

If I don’t end up having time to do a formal review I’ll just quickly say, so it is registered, this will easily save $5k in developer time on the day it is released. It probably isn’t that much work, but the value is well worth the $5k.

The scores (especially, on my qualification) are incorrect: I almost did it: feat: rebuild only necessary canisters by vporton · Pull Request #3710 · dfinity/sdk · GitHub

It remains only to fix two bugs.

Questioning is done wrong:

The reviewer has been asked about my qualifications, while I have been not in any way asked to confirm my qualification. Therefore the reviewer guesses whether I am qualified or no with no reason whatsoever. The same applies to Feasibility.

Despite of a reviewer thinking that I don’t have capacity/qualification for the work, I released it: feat: rebuild only necessary canisters by vporton · Pull Request #3710 · dfinity/sdk · GitHub

Now I want $5k reward for my work.

1 Like