we are happy to announce that voting is now open for a new IC release.
The NNS proposal is here: IC NNS Proposal 109500.
Here is a summary of the changes since the last release:
- [c723c683c] Consensus: docs: Fix outdated/broken links to developer docs
- [9e2a2288b] Crypto: Box BLS12-381 secret key values
- [ccb2ec86e] Crypto: feat(crypto): Add metric for iDKG dealing enc key too old but not in registry
- [1631b2a6b] Crypto: fix(crypto): Add a separate counter for key in registry missing locally
- [0383abff7] Execution: chore: Add timestamp in ic0.debug_print
- [7d7beaf5f] Financial Integrations/Message Routing: feat: implement approve/transfer_from operations
- [a849feca0] Financial Integrations/Message Routing: feat: [ckbtc] move the tla model to the ic repo
- [e73fe5b50] Financial Integrations/Message Routing: fix: [ckbtc] set global timer after pop
- [6d967e2c1] Message Routing: feature: Only flush PageMap deltas when the tip queue is ready to proceed immediately, i.e. is empty
- [ae1e8a512] Message Routing: fix: Clean unused WASM binaries from disk
- [8608bb118] Runtime: Enable DTS for heartbeat and timers
- [19bedaf77] Runtime: Limit accessed stable pages
- [3851ca0d3] Runtime: Return zero executed instructions if Wasm instantiation fails
- [d98131468] Runtime: scalability suite: multiple minor improvements
- Various tech-debt management: code refactoring, docs, bug fixes, test updates
To build and verify the IC-OS disk image, run:
# From https://github.com/dfinity/ic#building-the-code # This process requires Mac/Linux/WSL2, Git and Podman on your machine. git clone https://github.com/dfinity/ic cd ic git fetch origin git checkout 1612a202d030faa496e1694eed98be4179fca856 if ./gitlab-ci/container/build-ic.sh -i ; then wget -c https://download.dfinity.systems/ic/1612a202d030faa496e1694eed98be4179fca856/guest-os/update-img/update-img.tar.gz shasum -a 256 artifacts/icos/update-img.tar.gz update-img.tar.gz else echo "IC-OS build failed. Verification unsuccessful." >&2 fi
The two SHA256 sums printed above from a) the downloaded CDN image and b) the locally built image,
must be identical, and must match the SHA256 from the payload of the NNS proposal.