New Node Provider Proposals

Hi @DavidFischer, did you go through all the information on Node Provider Documentation - Internet Computer Wiki, it is actually quite detailed with hardware specification, steps to onboard, remuneration and all node provider related topics.

Hi SvenF

Me again!
One questioin:
Should we test the whole setup process in physical machine in China first and then deploy the complete process in HK for formal kickoff according to the matchable geo list.
From my understanding, it is not forbidden to run ICP node in China but just have no reward.

Thanks
Lisa

Dear All

I hope this message finds you all in good health. I am writing to formally register as a Node Provider under WMA Investments Limited . I would like to add nodes in Poland and Lithuania.

You can find my new proposal to join the network by clicking on this link: Proposal Number : 125548

Self-declaration documents are also uploaded to the Internet Computer Wiki under WMA Investments Limited.
WMA Investments Limited - Internet Computer Wiki.
Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I am grateful for your support and votes in favor of accepting my proposal! Thank you.

Best regards
Kate

Dear All

I hope this message finds you all in good health. I am writing to formally register as a Node Provider under Bitmoon. I would like to add nodes in Portugal.

You can find my new proposal to join the network by clicking on this link :
(Proposal: 125574 - ICP Dashboard)

Self-declaration documents are also uploaded to the Internet Computer Wiki under Bitmoon. (Bitmoon - Internet Computer Wiki)

Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I am grateful for your support and votes in favor of accepting my proposal! Thank you.

Best regards,
AR

Hello all,

We have sent a self-declaration document, please let us know if we have to provide anymore information so we can proceed with the registration of the first node provider in Bulgaria.

Best regards,
Angel Yachev

Dear All

I hope this message finds you all in good health. I am writing to formally register as a Node Provider under Serenity Lotus Limited. I would like to run (4) nodes in Europe.

You can find my new proposal to join the network by clicking on this link :
Proposal: 125575 - ICP Dashboard

Self-declaration documents are also uploaded to the Internet Computer Wiki under Serenity Lotus Limited.
Serenity Lotus Limited - Internet Computer Wiki

Best regards
Artur

Hello,

My name is Suryanshi. I am from Bihar, India. I am writing to formally register as a Node Provider. I would like to add 10 nodes in India. I can also look into setting up the nodes in Nepal in the coming future. I would be looking to put a node on individual capacity with the name of “Pathak”. I would appreciate it if you could please provide me with more information on this meanwhile I will be submitting the required document as Identity proof and self-declaration form.

Thank you.

Regards,
Suryanshi

Hi everyone.
I submitted proposal 125548 under WMA Investments Limited and it was rejected. I’m trying to understand why. Have I made errors in the documents, or is it something else?

Dear All,

I hope this message finds you all in good health. I am writing to formally register as a Node Provider under insert Bigger Capital Pty Ltd. I would like to add 8-10 of nodes in Oceania,AU,Melbourne.

You can find my new proposal to join the network by clicking on this link: Proposal Number 125606(https://dashboard.internetcomputer.org/proposal/125606).

My self-declaration documents are also uploaded to the Internet Computer Wiki under Bigger Capital(https://wiki.internetcomputer.org/wiki/Bigger_Capital). Additionally, you can learn more about me by insert additional supporting material.

Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I am grateful for your support and votes in favor of accepting my proposal!

Best regards,
Dallas W

Oops, I missed our website link, you can get more info about us http://bigger.capital/

Hi @Kate_H from what I see from the proposal Proposal: 125548 - ICP Dashboard there were not enough votes to get the proposal in, probably because it expired in the weekend and not enough people were present to vote on the proposal. If you resubmit today, the proposal will expire on Friday and enough people should be present to vote on it. I do not see any issues with the proposal itself.

1 Like

Hi @kennethwwu, I see you are already registered as a node provider, so it is not necessary to submit another NP proposal as you can use your existing NP entity. Unless you want to move your existing node under the new NP entity as well. Could you please clarify?

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Hope this message finds you well. I am looking to add 2-3 nodes in USA and 6-8 nodes in Mumbai, India under Zenith Code LLC.
I am also looking to add more nodes in APAC region to make the network more decentralized.

I look forward to becoming a node provider and contribute to the network. I am also working on submitting node proposal and self declaration form.

Best Regard,
Zenith Code Inc

1 Like

Hi @SvenF, yes we are GEN1 node provider and it is good to know we dont have to create a new NP. Could u share the link or docs how we can onboard new data center and GEN2 nodes with GEN1 setup?

Hi @kennethwwu the instructions for onboarding Gen2 nodes can be found. Since you are already a NP no new Node Provider proposal is necessary, the steps to follow are the Data Center proposal, Node Operator Proposal, and the set-up instructions for Gen2. Note that Gen2 node machines have a different setup than Gen1 node machines, there is no such thing as a “Gen2 node with a Gen1 setup”, see the hardware specifications, network setup and onboarding instructions that are part of the wiki.

1 Like

hi SvenF

We have created the proposal of node operator for our ICP nodes setup in HK.
Here is the link:
https://dashboard.internetcomputer.org/proposal/125624

let me know if there is any question.
Thanks!

1 Like

@SvenF yes, Im trying to follow step 9 and run ic-admin propose-to-add-or-remove-data-centers command with --use-hsm, however an error pop up

1 Like

Hi @kennethwwu, if you could share the error you are getting, preferably on the NP matrix channel where both Dfinity team and existing Node Providers share technical questions (Node Provider Matrix channel - Internet Computer Wiki), somebody could have a look at it and hopefully help you out.

Hi @SvenF, looks like I can add a new DC with our existing NP Proposal: 125630 - ICP Dashboard, should I do something to stop new NP proposal Proposal: 125606 - ICP Dashboard ?

Hi @kennethwwu just create a new DC proposal with your existing NP-id. No need to do anything with you new NP proposal.