Maturity Modulation Now In the NNS Dapp!

No problem, good luck with the tax consultant :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you lol Iā€™m going to need it. Iā€™m not worried about it creating income. Especially, right now, with prices being low. The rewards donā€™t exactly create a huge worry of income. I mean my rewards amount to change a day (until I accumulate more). Iā€™m used to my uncle Sam taking change from me every day. Iā€™m more concerned they (my tax consultant) arenā€™t even going to understand it, the process, or how to calculate it for my forms either. So, I was confused and thinking this would helpā€¦ Embarrassing ik? I mean if all else fails and it becomes a huge issue with the IRSā€¦ Iā€™ll be glad to help ā€œpave the wayā€ for legislation in my area, and if they blast me on the news Iā€™ll make sure to give you a shout out np dw I gotcha itā€™s really nbd hahahaha jk jk

lo que me confunde es la visualizaciĆ³n del porcentaje de madurez que entiendo que debido a la modulaciĆ³n hasta que una semana ha pasado el nĆŗmero de icps que las nuevas neuronas albergan no se visualizan. Thanks for your great work

If the neuron has no ICP, then te % is always 0, because we canā€™t divide, by 0, hehe.

But this part is under development at the moment. We are working to improve this. I hope youā€™ll see some changes regarding this soon.

1 Like

In reality, the confusion comes from the fact that maturity is displayed at 0% and when doing the merge ICP is added to the neurone then In reality there is accumulated maturity, but it is not displayed correctly.

Congrats, you guys made staking way more confusing than it already was. Whatā€™s the point of showing maturity percentage if itā€™s going to end up being something else when spawning? Iā€™m still so confused as to will we have to wait 7 days for it to spawn and an additional 7 more days to be able to disburse? So confusing.

1 Like