Launch Event Shirt

I did like two weeks ago but never received any answer.

Sorry to hear about that. Let me look into it. I’ll ask if there any unresponded tickets.

I got an answer now, thank you. Apparently shipping expenses are to high so orders have been put on hold, mine was one of them.

Glad to hear that. I apologize for the delay responding. The support team is swamped, but we will try to do better.

I did visit support but didn’t find a suitable category. Perhaps I should just pick any…

1 Like

Is the Netherlands one of those problem countries? That’s where I’m located…

Support message:

1 Like

Pick “general”. It will get to the right person.

1 Like

I recommend you Submit ticket anyways so they can look into your particular case.

1 Like

Assume your order got mixed up in the last batch. Based on last convo with FedEx, we’re hopeful this will get resolved soon.

1 Like

Update :rotating_light:: FedEx will start sending out the remaining batch of swag next week… thanks to everyone for your patience. Sincerely hope these awesome Ts make it to our loyal community members!

3 Likes

Update :rotating_light:: Got triple confirmation from FedEx all remaining orders were shipped out on Feb 4 (Fri). This will be their last attempt, so if you’re in a hard to reach spot… apologies in advance. May the swag odds be in your favor :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I have not received it so far and i‘m definitely not at a hard to reach spot. I‘m in the agglomeration of Zug and Lucerne.

1 Like

Sending good vibes in hopes FedEx finds you :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@CashBowie @diegop
A week is already over again and I have not received a shirt. So it seems, I just won‘t get one. For me this is very disappointing cause I have always supported the project for a couple years now and there is more sacrifice than joy or benefit. And now I‘m not even get a promised shirt, although I‘ve watched the whole genesis event signed up for the shirt and waited more than half a year, I‘m just told, „yes sorry, but we actually 0 care for the community and its members“.

1 Like

Bummer… send me an email with your name and mailing address [used for FedEx], and we’ll ping FedEx

Out-dated… see below

1 Like

For those that have NOT received their swag orders, please reach out to: askjack@nadel.com

They are connected to FedEx, so will have the best visibility on state of :package:s

If you need help, we’re monitoring this thread, so flag me

1 Like

A month back Michael forwarded my request email to askjack@nadel.com. That was the last time I heard from anyone… :slightly_frowning_face:

Did our vendor not share status of your :package:? :rage:

No, unfortunately they did not. :frowning: So what should I do now? I can try to harass them a bit more. CoinList is also ignoring me with my legal ICP claim already for 5 months. Dfinity sure knows how to pick its partners. :frowning: