Is it feasible to run super application with dfinity smart contract technology [discussion]

We are now considering using dfinity smart contract technology to build a trusted digital wallet that supports at least 300 million to 1 billion people. It is necessary to store these account addresses and balances, as well as daily payment transaction records, etc. This is the core function . Of course there may be some other additional features.

Because a government wants to entrust us to complete the development of this application, the reliability, stability, security, and concurrent processing capability of this application have become very important.

I hope the core team and experienced developers can give some advice. Such as: is it feasible, how to run stably for a long time, what needs to be paid attention to, etc.

Thanks! ! !

5 Likes

in waiting. . . , hope that the master will speak
:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

You’re kidding, right?

Yes, it’s true… :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Yes, given that the Internet Computer is a super blockchain, I believe it can surely run a super application.

3 Likes

I believe I have found the name of this super application:

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Please let me know where to send the invoice for brand name consultancy :blush:

It’s a very complex topic but for starters you will need a prefabulated Map() surmounted with a dynamic logaritmic key hash search function that works in such a way so both spurving cpu cores are in a direct connection with the pentametric wallet cache. The latter consisting simply of six async hydrocoptic arrays also called marzelvanes in the field, with a callback to the panendermic semiboloid slots in the ledger canister, every seventh wallet hash being connected by a non-reversible tremie pointer to the differential girdlespring api of the ledger neuron sub-system on the “UDP” end of the grammeters.

But that is just the basics, a real 1b user system is far more complex and a super computer scientist would be helpful

2 Likes