Internet Computer Stack Exchange proposal

This needs a community effort!

○ Each user can create 5 questions.
○ Each user can vote up 5 questions.
○ This first proposal phase must not go 7 days without activity (proposed questions, edits or votes on questions).

Note you can add any questions you think would be asked on the site, even if you know the answer, these are suggested questions used to frame how the community should look.

You can add questions to the proposal here, and feel free to share this link:

11 Likes

Great idea.

I can’t sign up for some reason. Tells I don’t have an account (but I do on both SE and SO).

Same

Who do you want to be participants in this Stack Exchange Proposal? Developers only? People who participate in governance? Anyone who is interested?

I think a technical community, somewhere you’d go to get answers to specific technical developer or researcher queries and build a good knowledge base around that. General broad questions less so.
Problem solvers and learners very much welcome I’d say.

I can’t log in either.

Nice, I was actually going to suggest a stack exchange the other day.

1 Like

Had the same propblem, head to the landing page of area51, try to log in there and then head back to the internet computer proposal

https://area51.stackexchange.com/

2 Likes

This doesn’t seem to work for me either. I verified my email and was able to follow, but can’t vote. I even tried to log in again from an incognito window but something seems sideways with their authentication.

I had troubles as well, took a few times but then all the sudden is started working. Try the link that @cryptoschindler posted above, that might work.

If DSCVR creates a similar proposal mechanism completely off of Dfinity governance tokens
HUGE

1 Like

Click sign up, and then sign in, both in area51.