IC Roadmap Milestones for 2022 (Sneak Preview)

Wow I’m thrilled with this feature and thank you for the great annoucement.

I’m curious about the source IPs.
Which node has the source IP address when a canister send a HTTP request to outside of IC?
In other words, which node could be TCP/IP client, boundary nodes or IC nodes or anything else?

1 Like

@diegop huge shout out and massive thanks to the team for demonstrating phenomenal resilience and rock solid dedication. This is jaw droppingly stunning and exciting.

It’s almost impossible to rank these features by importance/value add. BTC is huge, HTTP(S) requests is mega, but this one…? Mind blowing that this is deploying to a blockchain in the near term.

Feels like it’s hold-onto-your-hat-at-the-top-of-a-rollercoaster time.

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch, Paul!

1 Like

Hello, I’m a college student from China. My name is Yao Zedong. I want to participate in the coding of ICP project, but I’ve read a lot of information about ICP project, and I’m still not very clear about what the project is going to do. The technologies I know include Java, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, python, C language, Vue, springboot, node JS and so on. I want to code ICP

TinTinLand的个人空间_哔哩哔哩_bilibili
欢迎参加dfinity官方中文课程

First you need to choose your field of interest. Frontend / backend / fullstack protocol infrastructure ? or dApps project related ?. Then try to contribute to its related github repo