Hello, I need the Chinese version of the development document. Can someone help me?

I am a software developer from China. I am very interested in dfinity, but my English is not very good. I don’t understand some of the development documents of the SDK. Can I have a multi language version of the development documents in the future? In this way, developers from all over the world can more easily participate in the development of dfinity projects.

4 Likes

Hello @tong850066186! We are actively working with our ecosystem partners in China to get Chinese documentation and support channels up-and-running for developers. These should be available within the next month or two. Stay tuned and thanks for reaching out!

4 Likes

Hi, alexa.
i am a full stack chinese engineer, i want to contribute to chinese version document. who can i contact?

1 Like

Hey Alexa,

I’m a Solidity developer here in America, I wanted to ask about documentation being translated to other languages. One of the first codebases built on Ethereum is Ballot.sol - an electoral system for general and legislative elections. The coders here at Ethereum want our documentation to be readable in every country so decentralized elections become mainstream. Do you have any partners that may help our cause in terms of building the digital infrastructure for elections?

P.S. This can also be done in Motoko

1 Like