Grants for voting neurons

Greetings ALL community members!

We are interested in being considered for Subnet Management, and Participant Management & Node Admin neuron grants as ICP Hub Poland.

ICP Hub Poland:

Twitter
LinkedIn
Telegram
OpenChat

Team

Voting Neuron Members:

Relevant Experience

CryptoDEVence is a dedicated software developer who has been actively involved with the Internet Computer. As the founder of ICP Polska, he is committed to driving the adoption and understanding of Internet Computer technology in Poland. His role as an educator has been crucial in expanding the reach and impact of this innovative technology across the region. He is a “old school” programmer who, as part of his Motoko education, created and is developing an app that will (we hope) be useful to the Polish crypto community someday. He tests various ICP solutions and shares his experiences. He plans to start publishing his first educational materials in September. At NNS, he votes every day with his morning coffee.

Myself, Krzysztof Żelazko. I am a Music Producer with ten years of experience and 2 years of experience developing on the Internet Computer. I have worked and consulted on multiple projects on the Internet Computer like ICode DAO, Rakeoff or 8YearGangDAO. Recently I also contributed to the ICP Hub Poland neuron by creating it and its decentralized voting framework. In addition to my development work, I also hold an active voting known neuron on the NNS.

Motivation for Becoming a Voting Neuron

• As an ICP Hub we feel it’s very important for us to contribute as much as we can to the decentralization and progression of ICP, joining the governance process as a responsibly voting neuron enables us to achieve that.
  • The goals of the ICP align closely with our mission as an ICP Hub. We are dedicated to supporting and initiating projects that bolster the ICP ecosystem, ensuring that our objectives and efforts contribute to the protocol’s strength and sustainability.

Why do we need the grant funding?

• Grant funding is essential for us to allocate more time and resources to the review process and voting. With this support, we can increase our team’s capacity, dedicate more hours to these crucial tasks, and potentially expand our team by bringing in additional reviewers. This will enhance the quality and efficiency of our work and help us better communicate the governance activities with community.

Why did we choose Subnet Management, and Participant Management & Node Admin?

• We have decided to apply for the Subnet Management, and Participant Management & Node Admin grants because these topics are more flexible in terms of time for us, and we have the experience to effectively analyze these topics, as we do this now regularly anyway,
  • Since our team is not very large, we are looking to start with something that won’t require too much time but still allows us to contribute meaningfully.

Our Long-Term Interest in ICP

• At ICP Hub Poland, our long-term interest is rooted in our commitment to advancing ICP. Our activities, including boot camps, hackathons, start-up incubations and community building, are aligned with ICP’s long-term growth.
  • As a hub, all our activities are deeply involved and align with ICP’s long-term growth goals. We are dedicated to expanding ICP in Poland. Our long-term goals depend on the success of the ICP ecosystem because we help startups and companies build on ICP. The growth and success of ICP directly impact our mission and vision for the future.
  • As of now, part of advancing the ecosystem is to create and expand the governance structures for the Internet Computer. These activities include creating named neuron, promote governance among local communities, create space for active participation in governance of Internet Computer DAO and to help to improve the governing quality by actively participate in voting, reviewing & explaining proposals to the community.
5 Likes