Announcing Technical Working Groups

Hi everyone, I’m happy to announce that we have decided to reduce the time between Ledger & Tokenization working group meeting from 1 month to 2 weeks to speed up the discussion around token standards. The next meeting will be the 26th of April. More info in the separate forum thread.

23 Likes

In addition to the working groups already rolling out, I would like to propose prioritizing the planned working group for Network Governance. I believe a dedicated forum could help focus and synthesize discussions taking place around spam proposals and related matters.

18 Likes

This would also be helpful for developing out the SNS. 2^u!

11 Likes

hey…relax it’s the weekend…take it easy…what ever fuck up ( or maybe not) you think you made is already done. Just take your Girlfriend or Boyfriend out for a drink, get a massage get some sleep or something. stop watching CMC. you are not going to influence anybody in this forum. Smart people hang around here!!

12 Likes

team, find Internet Computer Event calendar below.
* Google calendar link
* Public / browser calendar link

12 Likes

Hey guys, Next Ledger & Tokenization technical working group meeting is tomorrow 10 may 5 pm CET. The calendar event can be found here. Zoom link is here . Please update your calendars.

13 Likes

Guys, why are we doing this tomorrow and announcing with one day notice? This will not increase participation.

14 Likes

Hey MaxFinity,

You can find all upcoming events in the calendar of the initial post. These are simply reminders

10 Likes

Next Ledger & Tokenization technical working group meeting is happening on 19 may 5 pm CET. The calendar event can be found here . Zoom link is here

12 Likes

Hi everyone, FYI we have set up a chat on Discord for each working group. Join us @ DFINITY DEV OFFICIAL.

14 Likes

Hey guys, Next Ledger & Tokenization technical working group meeting is on May 27, 5 pm CET. The calendar event can be found here . Zoom link is here . Please update your calendars.

9 Likes

Hey community, Today’s tokenisation working group is cancelled due to unavailability of community members essential for today’s topics.

8 Likes

Hey community, Next Ledger & Tokenization technical working group meeting is on May 31, 6 pm CET. The calendar event can be found here . Zoom link is here

9 Likes

team, announcing technical working group on Governance here: Technical Working Group: Governance

13 Likes

Hi! Announcing technical working group on Education here: WG education

10 Likes

I bought $OT token on icdex platform today. However, I had a problem. I made a few attempts to perform the purchase process. but there was no change in my wallet balance. So the purchase was not happening. I guess I thought the platform is not active and I left the platform. A few hours later, when I entered my wallet, I saw that the transaction was completed. I hope the developers will fix this problem.

4 Likes

@osman as one of the moderators, I don’t think this is the right place to put your comment since it’s not quite relevant. Can you make a new forum post or maybe reach out to the platform you used?

6 Likes

I became aware of idex with dom.icp ∞ link sharing and started using it. In fact, I wrote it here because it is a the ICP platform project exists. Maybe project owners can read and develop their projects. Thanks for the warning, too.

5 Likes

Totally reasonable, @osman !

I just want to do my duty as a mod to help direct folks.

7 Likes