0.5.11 release notes?

Hi all,

I hope you are all well, and as excited as I am to run projects on the Internet Computer!

I was wondering if there were any 0.5.11 release notes? I’m trying to build my canister that built successfully on 0.5.7, but is now misbehaving. I was wondering if I could see a list of everything that’s changed?

Many thanks,

Kev

1 Like

On the standard library side of things you could check the $(dfx cache show)/base directory and compare to the old files for changes. A few of these have been made for consistency between the different modules, eg function naming and parameter ordering.

2 Likes

Hi @KevLoui - 0.5.11 is an internal release, but we wanted to get you up-and-running on Tungsten ASAP! We will have our next (big) public release next week, complete with documentation on how to get your project running again. We can help you out with some short-term hacks in the meantime. Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

Thank you for the update @alexa.smith, all sounds very exciting! I’m grateful for the short term hacks in the meantime.

Two things i had to change were when trying to access the length of an array instead of using array.len() we now have to use array.size() instead and when comparing arrays instead of using Array.equals() we now have to use Array.equal()

1 Like

Yeah I noticed the Array.size() one. And also the HashMap.set() has changed.

1 Like